Monday, January 9, 2012

WOOSAAA!!!!

If I read one more darn thing on "how to" I am going to scream...in fact, I think I'll take this opportunity to let it out right now AARRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! For the past several months I have been reading and reading and researching on how to make the most FAB lippies for you guys....and for me of course! Making sure everything is FDA approved, making sure everything is natural, making sure the product is moisturizing, what oils are the best oils, what flavors are the best flavors, and most of all making sure that your freaking lips wont fall off your face due to some uncommon disease of the lips due to the misappropriation of chemicals. YIKES!!! I can't even bear to think of that. With that being said, its been hard. But i must say that I feel this inner strength on the inside of me to keep pushing and this strength drives me to keep going at it so that I can fulfill my dream. There is alot when it comes to the cosmetic industry. Its not about just going in your kitchen and mixing Vaseline and eye shadows together to create this FAB color. NO!!! that is waaaay to arts and crafty for teenagers. Anybody can do that. Babes can do that! his is about coming out with my OWN product and making sure every last single ingredient in these lippies serve a purpose. I have compared oils, compared bases, created my own bases, compared pigments, compared dyes, compared micas, compared consistencies I have compared all things! Needless to say I should have been a dag on chemist if I would have known if it was going to require all this! But nonetheless, I am in this for the long haul and I am expecting the very greatest. ModGyls, I'll keep you posted on the process......pray for me lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment