Thursday, February 9, 2012

Are you a ModGyrl?

So I have decided to take a few secs from all the hustle and bustle of this day and explain to all my ModGyrls what it means to be Mod! No need in saying Mod this and Mod that, and O YES I'm a ModGyrl if you don't even know what it means.....so its educating time. I decided to go with the term "Mod" because it has two terms in its definition that really stood out to me. Mod means: stylish-fashionable, up to date, or being in the vanguard of style. Stylish-Fashionable stood out to me but what really raised an eyebrow for me is the term VANGUARD. Vanguard means a group of people leading the way in new developments or ideas, the leading position of a movement, field, or cultural trend.  Am I stylish and fashionable? CHECK, am I up to date ? CHECK, am I someone who is leading the way in new developments and cultural trends DOUBLE CHECK!!! Are you an innovator, inspired, a leader, a strong woman, not afraid to back down, a dream chaser, a fighter, don't take no for an answer, faith filled and driven, trendy, stylish, beautiful inside and out, a survivor? Then you my beautiful sistah are definitely a ModGyrl! Don't let anyone tell you different. Be an innovater and dare to chase the dreams that God has put on the inside of you. There are all things that we have wanted to do since we were little kids, you can still do it, its not to late. If you put your mind to anything, don't give up, and put God first, then who can stop you? You are beautiful, you are a ModGyrl.


Hugs and Kisses! 
Make a lasting impression, now pucker up and blow them ModGyrl kisses in your new ModGyrl custom color :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment